Looking for a Technical Project Manager to bring expertise in managing challenging projects throughout all phases of their lifecycle (i.e. initiate, plan, execute, control, and closeout) to improve workplace delivery and performance. You will be responsible for overseeing projects and ensuring they meet organizational goals and requirements. A key expectation for this role is to assist the Workplace Performance and Innovation team in investigating and evaluating innovative technologies and systems that provide an enhanced employee experience and drive the optimization of Workplace programs. You will support the PMO and Global Workplace Services (GWS) stakeholders in implementing processes and policies.
- Assemble complete project packages for approval: inclusive of a defined business objective, scope of work, detailed cost estimates, project schedule, and drawings/documents as required.
- Manage the development & execution of projects from investigation, development, approval, and execution- resolving any issues that arise, managing to the approved scope, schedule and budget.
- Resource Plan & manage budgets, capacity management (resources vs workload), risk management, introduction of new projects, closure of existing projects
- Support a consistent project management approach for all functions:
– Project scoring and prioritization models
– Project/management processes and tools
– Resource capacity plan/resource forecast to facilitate allocation and decision making
- Collect knowledge and lessons learned from projects and update GWS organizational assets
- Support the implementation of standardized/best practice processes that create repeatable efficiencies.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field
- 3-5 years of Technical Project Management experience
- Excellent collaborator: experience working with others of different backgrounds to find solutions to complex problems
- Experience working internationally; cultural sensitivity to communications and business engagement
- Expert vendor management experience
- Expertise managing sensitive issues and communicating with senior leaders
- Demonstrated the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in verbal and written form, especially in remote management situations
- A persuasive and credible communicator who earns the trust of colleagues and senior management
- Demonstrates the ability to listen to others to understand their perspectives, to define and communicate objectives and programs effectively, and persuade vendors and contractors to perform to meet commitments
- Self-motivated and performance driven; willingness to take necessary actions to deliver on commitments
- Direct Services management experience, with a customer service focus
- PMP and / Or Agile Scrum accreditation a plus
|Job Category||Full Time|